Energy and emission reduction goals have evolved through the years to arrive to a critical point in the pursuit of total decarbonization.
CLIA cruise lines were the first to publicly commit as a maritime sector, to reduce the rate of carbon emissions by 40% by 2030 compared to 2008”
Finding the right technical partners is needed to tackle the difficult challenges ahead. We simplify your journey towards Zero Emissions applying a cross-functional effort.
LTH-Baas has successfully completed turnkey retrofit installations for decarbonization and environmental programs and initiatives.
Portfolio of solutions, we offer include:
- Technology Improvements and Operations Efficiency
- Installation and repairs of SOx Exhaust Gas Cleaning systems (ECGS) or Scrubbers
- Waste and Ballast Water Management Systems
- Advanced WasteWater Treatment systems
- SCR and upgrades for lower and more efficient fuel systems
- Shore-side Power Connection or Cold ironing
We are proud to offer you a complete turnkey solutions with:
- Basic and Detail design
- Finite Elements Analysis – Structural Analysis, heat transfer, fluid flow, mass transport
- Classification Approvals and Certifications
- Point-cloud Scanning and Materials Prefabrication
- Global procurement, logistics and resources